Getting the Most from Your Pavement
There are many factors that cause any type of pavement to become worn and damaged over time. At Gold Coast Sealcoat, we specialize in repairing and replacing damaged asphalt.
Two of the reasons people choose asphalt over other paving options is its affordability and durability. In order to get the most out of your parking lot, sidewalk, and other black top surfaces, you should repair it when necessary.
Preventing Oxidation and Corrosion
The main reason black top asphalt becomes severely cracked or broken is moisture penetrating to its base foundation. If the asphalt’s surface is not properly maintained with required
repairs and a seal coating, then:
- The surface will begin to dry out, becoming brittle
- The top layer will erode, thus creating visible cracks and loose stones
- Moisture seeps through the visible cracks and reaches the base
- The base material is shifted
- by the water which leads to even larger cracks and fissures
Without maintenance, this process will continue until the pavement is completely eroded away.
Exceptional Repairs and Customer Service
Keeping your sealcoating maintained is essential, but it is also important to have cracks sealed and
holes filled in. We will gladly repair your worn asphalt, or if the damage is too extensive, completely resurface your paving.